PIONEER TELEPHONE COOPERATIVE DAY
6:30 – 9:30 am
Philomath Lions Club Annual Rodeo Breakfast, featuring pancakes, ham, eggs and beverage. Cost $7.00 (all you can eat).
The Kids Parade will form at Philomath High School and will move west on Applegate Street to 11th Street, disbanding at the rodeo grounds parking lot.
- The Grand Street Parade, sponsored by A & S Accounting , featuring Grand Marshalls “Retirees of the PHS School District”. The parade will line up at the Philomath Middle School off Chapel Drive, with registration at the Middle School parking lot entrance then will go west on Applegate Street to 11th Street, disbanding at the rodeo grounds parking lot.
- Call 541-929-5145 with questions or check out the parade page.
- Check in for pre-registration is at 7 a.m., and the fee is $7.00.
- Proof of insurance will be required.
The Mary’s Peak Search and Rescue Chicken Barbecue will be held at the Rodeo Grounds. Half a chicken, salad and beverage.
1:00 – 3:00 pm
Miss 2015 PFR and MRO Queens Tryouts will be held at the Main Stage area. Spectators welcome.
2:00 – 6:00 pm
Kids Korner sponsored by SS Equipment and R&T Logging, features a petting zoo, Mutton Bustin’. Free admission.
3:30 & 5:30 pm
NPRA-Sanctioned Rodeo sponsored by Pioneer Telephone Cooperative, featuring B Bar D Rodeo stock.
- Rodeo Announcer, Scott Allen.
- Bull Fighters, Jason McCall & Cody Harsch, sponsored by CoEnergy Propane.
- Rodeo Clown, Scott “Blaze” Logsdon, sponsored by Timber Supply Co. Inc.
- Music & Sound, Jason Buchanan.
- Scoreboard, TNT Scoreboards.
- The Businessman’s Donkey Race is provided by “All Event Planners” – Steven Higgs.
- Admission: Adults $15.00; Juniors (6-12) $10.00; Children under age 6 are free.
Introduction of the Junior & Teen Miss Rodeo Oregon Queens.
After the Rodeo ’til 1 AM Dance on the largest outdoor dance floor in the Pacific NW to the new country sounds of “Trevor Tagle Band” of the Willamette Valley.
Taxi Service Available.